Parade Rules for Participation
1. The applicant must list (names and contact information) all its participants in the parade.
2. The completed application must be received by April 16, 2022 or it may not be reviewed by the committee.
3. It is expected that all groups reflect public decency and respect for moral values at all times.
4. Only registered organizations (FLPRP) will be allowed to participate. NO third party organizations are allowed to participate with organizations that have registered.
5. A maximum of 100 participants will be allowed in each organization. The only exceptions are for marching bands and folkloric groups.
6. Do not include symbols or writing on any flag (nationality) displayed during the parade.
7. All participants in the parade must respect the instructions of the parade marshals/coordinators.
8. Expulsion of any organization/individual may occur on the day of the parade and festival if rules are not followed. Throwing of items from floats/vehicles to the parade route crowd is not permitted. Individuals walking the parade route may hand out candy, toys, souvenirs or other items if desired.
9. The fee must be payable in Pay Pal, money order or bank check to; Florida Puerto Rican Parade Inc.
10. FLPRP reserves the right to accept or reject any application received.
11. All floats and vehicles must have the required insurance coverage and comply with city, county and state regulations.
12. FLPRP is a not-for-profit organization. As such, it is guided by the rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service. Among those regulations is the limitations imposed on political activities. FLPRP is required to remind all parade and festival participants that it does not participate or endorse any type of political activities.
13. It is important to make the parade and festival a safe environment for participants, attendees and families. Therefore, COVID-19 safety measures consistent with CDC, City, County and State guidelines will be in effect during the parade and festival activities. Additional details will follow.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL RULES AND REGUALTIONS ABOVE AND SIGN
ACKNOWLEDGMENT FLORIDA PUERTO RICAN PARADE INC. PARADE AND FESTIVAL
Your signature acknowledges that you have read and understand all regulations of The Florida Puerto Rican Parade INC., and will abide by them.