Media Credentials Request for 2023 Florida Puerto Rican Parade Saturday April 22, 2023
All Media Passes Will be issue by the Florida Puerto Rican Parade staff
Dear Media member, thank you for your interest in covering the Florida Puerto Rican Parade and Festival. Members of the media that wish to take photos and/or videos or use radio transmissions, must agree to adhere to our rules and complete the request for credentials form.
- If granted, Florida Puerto Rican Parade Media passes are non-transferable and Will be checked upon arrival to the parade route and festival venue to ensure it matches with the person who registered.
- You must display your Florida Puerto Rican Parade Media Pass visibly at all times within the Parade route and Festival venue.
- Media Pass invitees may take photos, and videos or make radio transmissions only from Parade designated route.
- Comply with directions given by parade staff (Directors, Marshalls, Monitors, Coordinators) at all times during the parade.
- You are not allowed to conduct your activities within the television broadcast area which is off limits to Media Pass invitees.
Please note that you will be immediately removed from Parade route or Festival venue for violations of these rules.
The Florida Puerto Rican Parade will inform you when your request has been granted and where to pick up your Media Pass. If there are multiple members from your organization, please submit a form for each.