The Florida Puerto Rican Parade, Inc., is pleased to announce the launch of the application period for the 2022 Scholarships Fund Program that provides financial assistance to Central Florida’s GED holders, high school seniors, and college students to help them reach their academic goals.
The students interested in applying for this scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Be a GED holder, high school senior student, or currently attending an accredited college institution or technical college, or plan to enroll in a full-time accredited college or university
- Demonstrate potential for academic and leadership success within the community
- Indicate extracurricular activities including but not limited to sports and community activities
- Show academic performance (minimum unweighted 3.0-grade point average)
- Complete a required 1,000-word essay in Spanish or English in one of the prompts
Candidates must submit their application and required documents to email@example.com by March 11, 2022, at 5 p.m.
To download the scholarship application and obtain more information about the 2022 Florida Puerto Rican Parade Scholarship Fund Program, please visit floridapuertoricanparade.org/scholarship.